Super Easy New Year’s Eve Party Suggestions
If you’ve had your fill of holiday sweets, here are some super easy suggestions for New Year’s Eve party foods:
- a cheese board — one or a grouping of soft and hard cheeses with fresh or dried fruit and/or nuts on the side.
- stuffed dates — dates from the Produce Dept. stuffed with blue cheese, or mascarpone or ricotta cheese with lemon or orange zest on top
- mixed nuts or colorful trail mix from the Bulk Dept.
- a fruit platter — grapes (cut into small bunches), thin citrus slices (blood oranges have such dramatic color!), slices or chunks of kiwi (with toothpicks available on the side)
- seltzer water and fruit juice for a mix-your-own non-alcoholic alternative
And remember that we have a wide selection of beverages from non-alcoholic and low-alcoholic (think hard cider, for example) to IPAs and champagne.
However you welcome the new year, may it be a year of cooperation and peace.