Member Art: Call for Entries
We’re getting ready for our 8th annual Member & Staff Art Show is now in its seventh iteration. As a member, you’re invited to participate.
- Members can submit 1–2 pieces in any media that can hang safely on the wall.
- Content needs to be appropriate for this community setting.
- All pieces need to be ready to hang (frame, clips, bulldog clips with a wire or hook) when you deliver them.
- Wrap your piece(s) to protect them in transit. Include a title and your contact info.
- They can be for sale or not, as you like. If for sale, indicate price and contact information; interested buyers will contact you directly.
- The decision to include a piece or not (based on space, content, and ability to display it safely) rests with the Market.
- Deliver art to the Market: Friday, November 3 during store hours
- Exhibit dates: November 6 – December 1
- Pick up work: Friday, December 1 after 12:00
Contact Elizabeth here at the Market: firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-2400.