HEADS UP: CLOSED SUNDAY 4/16
A reminder that the Market is closed on Easter Sunday. That’s coming up on April 16!
We’ll be open for our regular hours — 8:00AM – 6:00 PM — on Saturday.
If you are planning a special meal with family or friends around the two religious holidays that come this week, we have lots of ideas besides chocolate! Here’s a short list:
- Frozen wild-caught Canadian lobster claws (though not advisable for people who doesn’t eat shellfish). The claws have been scored to make it easier to crack the shell.
- Fresh local spinach from Luna Bleu farm in South Royalton — great as a fresh salad or lightly steamed. The very first of the fresh local vegetables!
- Cheese — more goat and sheep’s milk varieties and a great selection of local and speciality cheeses
- Mint jelly — a traditional accompaniment to lamb
- Wine — including some organic varieties
- Local frozen yogurt from Cobb Hill — delicious, easy, celebratory in four amazing flavors … including maple and black currant
- Strawberries — red and beautiful and ready to serve whole, in a fruit salad, or as a plate garnish.